Iconix International Inc. announces their Fall 2021 Home Portfolio Launches and continues their expansion into Fashion Brand Home
Iconix International Inc. is excited to announce new licensing deals in their heritage home brands that expand on existing categories while creating full lifestyle statements. These new partnerships will launch during the October 2021 New York Home Textiles Market Week. Iconix owns a robust portfolio of over 25 consumer brands, including five home brands: Waverly, Cannon, Charisma, Fieldcrest and Royal Velvet. Iconix will also continue growing their owned fashion brands into the home space with the launch of Ecko Unltd., Rocawear, and Danskin which join the already existing home brand expansion of Ocean Pacific, Candies, Mudd, Mossimo, Material Girl and Joe Boxer.
“We are especially excited about our new partnerships coming to market this Fall,” said Bob Galvin, chief executive officer and president at Iconix Brand Group, Inc. “The home industry is growing exponentially as consumers continue to shift their focus to their living space.
We anticipate continuing our success in the home industry with the growth and expansion of our heritage brands and look forward to introducing our fashion brands to the home category allowing them to reach their full lifestyle potential.
Recent deals for Iconix’s home brands include:
- In an exclusive multi-year licensing agreement, the Waverly brand will partner with Lintex as its new licensee in kitchen textiles and table linens with a focus on the prints and patterns for which the Waverly brand is known for.
- In another brand extension for Waverly, they have appointed St James Home as its US licensee in a 3-year deal for utility bedding including pillows, comforters, blankets, mattress pads and topper and bedding accessories.
- Popular Bath, a Brooklyn-based home furnishings importer known for their innovation, has signed a multi-year license for the Waverly brand in the hard window category including curtain rods, tiebacks, and finials.
- Britannica is the new exclusive US & Canadian licensee for home brand Royal Velvet in the utility bedding category. This multi-year deal will have a multi-tiered distribution strategy.
- VCNY, a leader in home textile manufacturing, has signed agreements with Royal Velvet, Cannon Home, and luxury home brand Charisma as their exclusive US licensee for accent and area rugs.
- The Royal Velvet brand is also expanding into the window treatment category with an exclusive multi-year agreement with Universal Home as the US partner for curtains, valances, hardware, blinds, and shades.
- Everyday basics brand Cannon Home is joining forces with Chesapeake, an authority in rug manufacturing, as its new US & Canadian licensee for bath rugs.
Additionally, Iconix is leveraging some of its fashion brands by bringing them into the home space for the first time through several recent licensing deals. Developments include:
- Danskin, a health and wellness brand synonymous with femininity, innovation, quality, and superior comfort and fit for women since 1882 will expand into fashion bedding through a new licensing partnership with Evergrace. The collection will feature the brand’s aesthetic, with a fun, modern, relaxed style combined with rich textures and patterns.
- A new licensing deal with Pem America will bring Rocawear, the brand born from music and now a leader in style and culture, into fashion bedding.
- Ecko Unltd., a leading brand in global youth culture and known for its fusion of design, street, and action sports, breaks into fashion bedding and bath with their exclusive 2-year deal with Sky Home in US & Canada as well as its new partnership with Popular Bath, signing on as Ecko’s partner in Hard Windows for an exclusive 3-year deal in the U.S.